11.04.2009

October

October was a fun filled month of traveling. I went to the VT game and spent time with Kathleen, Lauren, Coleman, and Harrison. Lauren and Kathleen haven't sent pictures yet so I had to make one of my own...........

Then the next weekend I went to D.C. to stay with Krista since I have to work this weekend and won't be able to make her baby shower :-( We had a great weekend consisting of dinner with Jen on Friday, a visit to the Rash's Saturday afternoon, and homemade dinner and a sleep over Saturday night with Kathleeny, Rash, and Krista.

The next weekend I flew back to Chicago. Scott and I went to his grandparents house for dinner Thursday night when I landed. Then we woke up early Friday to go to breakfast with Isaiah, Greg, and Ebanita and started the 14 hour drive back to Staunton. Saturday evening we went to a wedding of two of Scott's friends. His dad did the ceremony and the reception was at JMU. After Church and lunch with his parents on Sunday, we drove back to the Beach.

That's the fast and brief review of the past month. I'm on my way to Matt's right now to watch the world series so the Halloween post and pictures will have to wait until tomorrow ;-)