11.30.2009

Thanksgiving

The beginning of the holiday season was wonderful this year. I got to spend an amazing 4 days at home relaxing and enjoying my family. Wednesday was dinner out, then home to watch some TV and get some Thanksgiving menu items together. Thursday was filled with cooking, TV watching, sale paper perusing, and eating. Friday started out at 5 a.m. at Target and Kohls, then we regrouped back home and all went to the mall, then Mom and Amanda went home to nap while Dad, Matt and I continued shopping. By 4:30 p.m., Mom, Amanda, and I were ready for a little post shopping relaxation courtesy of my dad. We had facials at the Red Door Spa in Richmond and got home at 7:30 to crash. Saturday we watched football and went to look at Christmas lights. It was very hard to leave and even harder to go to work today!!!!
Callie playing with her favorite toy from Grampy
Helping Grammy cook

Training her early :-)

Ready to eat



My mom is AMAZING!!!!!!!