9.28.2009

VT versus Nebraska








If you ask me what my favorite season is- with no thought or hesitation, my response will be fall!!!!! The food, decorations, weather, and weekends full of football is something that I am always ready for by late August. This year, I'm only able to make it back to three VT football games which, considering the drive, has become plenty for me. I was lucky enough to go to the VT vs Nebraska catastrophe where we stole a W from Nebraska in the last 2 minutes. It was Callie's first VT event and Scott drove in for the day to attend as well. Our tailgate was phenominal with a low county seafood boil, crablegs, and all the standards. That Sunday we had a family reunion with my grandfather on my mom's side of the family. It was the perfect "gear up for fall" weekend!