9.28.2009

Go Rapids!!!!!










My 10 year high school reunion was September 12th and above all I was amazed to see how little people had changed!
Friday night was spent at the HS football game and then a bunch of people met up at a sports bar down the road afterwards. Saturday, Scott and I went to one of my favorite places in the whole world, Maymont Park, in Richmond. This is where my mom would take my brother and I on nice days when we were out of school, or my dad and I would go walk around and spend time together. I've been looking forward to taking Scott and it was a beautiful day to walk around. We toured the mansion which I have never done, walked through the Italian Gardens, and got the Tech game update as we passed fellow Hokies that were checking the score on their phones. Saturday night was the big reunion event at a bar downtown. It was wonderful to see all of my best friends from elementary and high school and to hear everyone's accomplishments and successes.