9.28.2009

Myrtle Beach 2009

I haven't had a chance to update the blog from our Spiers family trip to Myrtle Beach that was almost two months ago. This trip was two weeks after Scott and my trip to Charleston. I don't have pictures with me right now since I am updating this from Scotts computer in Chicago and the pictures have already been transferred off our camera to my computer in Virginia, so those will have to go up later. The trip was one big photoshoot documenting the cute things Callie would do and I would send daily emails at night to Scott with pics from the day.
The trip was spent with Grampy and Callie time every morning, Callie trying to drink coffee out of Grammy's mug, and then naptime. When she would wake up we would head down to the beach and she would stick her toes in the ocean, leak her diaper all over my belly, sleep in her stroller, and try to drink the pool water. On the rainy days we all enjoyed the mall and outlet shops. Two nights were spent having dinner in and the rest were meals out and about. It was a wonderfully relaxing trip with my family and I can't wait to get home and post the great pictures for everyone to see.