5.27.2009

Happy 9 Months :-)

I have the best boyfriend ever.... no seriously, I do!!! Ok, I know everyone will argue with me that THEIR significant other is the best, but I think, when you feel that way,that is how you know you are with the right person.
This Friday we celebrated our 9 months. Scott went out of town for the weekend so we celebrated on Thursday with dinner at PF Changs and then went to a showing of Angels and Demons (which is a great movie BTW). Monday, Scott and I went with his friend Jeff to the Ocean View Pier where we spent the entire afternoon and evening looking out on the bay, having a few happy hour specials, telling stories, and discussing plans for their last year of Med School.

It was a wonderful weekend, and a perfect celebration of the past 9 months!!! However, Scott, who is always so thoughtful, surprised me Tuesday after work with 9 stems of flowers and two tickets to see Wicked at Chrysler Hall (with no hinting involved on my part). We went to a preshow dinner at Byrd and Baldwin where we absolutely stuffed ourselves and then enjoyed the amazing musical. The set was intricate, Glinda's role was very comical, the Wicked Witch's singing voice was phenominal, but I must say that my date was the best part of all :-)