4.03.2009

Weekend

I have successfully made it through my first week at work with our new computerized charting, and to reward myself I bought two new bathing suits from Victoria Secret. The downfall is that now I have to do an hour of cardio everyday so I can actually wear them ;-)
Weather.com is reporting a gorgeous weekend here in VA Beach so I think I'll start my weekend out with a run on the bay, followed by a trip to the farmers market- an ongoing item on my to do list since I moved here that I have yet to cross off. Then, I'd like to stop by Matt and Amanda's to see how they're doing and maybe even wash my car. It looks like "Callie Watch 2009" is going to continue a little longer :-) see http://www.catinthelapstudio.com/ for further details.
Final Four tomorrow...... I need UConn and UNC to lose. Otherwise I might lose my number one spot in the brackets. I know, it's hard to believe that I'm winning. I have the eanie, meanie, miney, moe system to thank for that.
Alright, off to party with the meatheads at Gold's Gym (it actually makes me miss the Va Tech weightroom).