9.22.2010

Week in Review

Last week was amazing- minus Thursday ;-)
Scott was in town Saturday through Wednesday and we went toPa's for lunch, had our first premarriage session with our minister, showed Scott all the wedding venues, watched football with the other VB Spiers, and RELAXED. The only thing that would have made it more relaxing would be if my AC was working........ I got it fixed on Wednesday and Scott was able to enjoy a cool home for about 2 hours before heading back to Indy. Thursday was horrible. Our policy at work needs to be changed. Currently no one fully covers the nursery unless I am gone for a full week. Soooooo when I got back on Thursday, I had 42 babies to see within 2 days. It was all better on Friday though when I left for Blacksburg with the fam. The outcome of the game was much better than I expected and I got to hang out all day with my brother :-) We had a great time tailgating, watching the game, and going downtown after. We went to TOTS for old times sake and got rails. You know you're taste palette has matured when something you remember tasting like fruit juice now just tastes like a bunch of liquor all mixed together....... I also learned the secret of Gumby's unclaimed pizzas and feel as though I missed out on a very important aspect of college life at Virginia Tech. Did anyone else know about this??? I can't wait to have a similarly amazing week again in October :-)