6.11.2009

Scott's Bday and Callie update


This past Sunday was Scott's 25th Birthday. Even though the ability to rent a car should be present enough, I decided he deserved more so I got all of his favorite people together and threw him a surprise party. It was so much fun keeping the secret and he had absolutely no idea. I decided on Tortilla West in Norfolk so it would be convenient for all of his friends and they have a nice spacious back room. He had a wonderful turnout of about 40+ people. Matt, Amanda, and Callie were there and you better believe I showed off the Munchkin (she turned 2 months the next day). I will never get tired of proud Aunt moments! Scott's brothers Mark and Jeremy were able to come down and spend the day at the beach before meeting us for the surprise dinner. The next day I got off work early and we all went to Busch Gardens before the boys had to head home to Staunton. All together, it was a very successful surprise and turned out even better than I could have imagined. Only negative, I catered way too much food and we have been eating mexican all week!!!!!
Mark (just graduated from Wheaton), Scott, and Jeremy (going to Samford in the fall)
I also got to spend time with Amanda and Callie last night to watch SYTYCD while Matt is in D.C. I got to give Callie her first bottle :-) After some confusion, flailing, and nonharmful choking she got the hang of it and did really well!!!! I still make it a point to give the boys plenty of love when I go by so they don't feel left out.......
Scott and I leave tomorrow at 6:30am for Ryan and Ashley's wedding in Detroit. Scott is the best man and I get to meet all of his college buddies. I can't wait :-)
Happy Early Birthday to my Rashy!!!!!!!! <3
Off to pack............ Wedding pictures and stories coming Sunday.